|SDGs||Why?||Metrics (FY 21/22)|
|Promote better education so that children, students and people across the country can access better educational opportunities, develop the skills for tomorrow and support themselves.||- 3090+ persons received at least one training session during the last financial year|
- On average our employees received 1.3 hours of training
- We organized 3 campaigns to raise awareness on financial literacy and digital payment.
|Offer equal opportunities to our employees, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age or professional background.||- Zero-tolerance approach to discrimination|
- 54% of our employees are women
- 123 women were promoted out of 227 persons
|Enable Myanmar’s economy by offering our customers the products and services they need to support the development of the country.||- Almost 1,000,000 clients trust Yoma Bank|
- 256,000+ people benefit from our financial capacities through MFIs
- 20% of our clients use ibanking and application to access their account
- 41 suppliers were screened to ensure that they comply with our standards
- 84% of our supplier expenditure is spent on Myanmar suppliers
|Help the development of quality infrastructure that will become the backbone of Myanmar’s economy.|
- MMK 2,784 billion in deposit
- Our capital expenditures are allocated to enhance technological assets
|Empower Myanmar’s people so that they can access products to finance their future, fostering new lifestyles.||- MMK 1,631 billion in loans |
|Consider climate change a major risk that will transform and reshape Myanmar’s future and economy.||- Our activities induced the emissions of 146 tonnes CO2 eq.|
- Our energy expenditure reached over MMK 864 billion.
|Tackle corruption and support the development of Myanmar institutions.|
- 100% of our customers looking for a loan should comply with our AML, CFT and Environmental & Social Policies.
- We spent over MMK 151 million on CSR and community activities.