Yoma Bank’s Overdraft facility allows you the flexibility of drawing and repaying your loan according to your needs. Overdraft is recommended for business clients not certain of their funding needs or requiring flexibility for their working capital needs in a constantly changing business environment. The loan must be supported by eligible collateral, and has a maximum one-year tenor. The Yoma Bank Overdraft facility includes an annual interest charge for any drawn portion and fees during the approved period.
For more information about our Overdraft services, please enquire at your nearest Yoma Bank branch or email us at email@example.com
We are currently offering
- 12 % p.a. interest (fees and charges apply)
- Maximum 1 year tenor, renewable
- Interest is calculated daily and charged monthly
- Must be used to fund business-related activities
- Overdraft has a 1 % commitment fee (competitive-cost fee)